The Chi MachineImagine a fully supported, no pressure machine that facilitates body movement. This movement, in turn, has the ability to temporarily improve oxygenation, circulation, and energy, as well as offering an amazing whole body massage. Welcome to the CHI machine!
The Chi Machine®- Oxygenates the body Have you ever been to a spa, or experienced a professional massage? It’s amazing how the right amount of pressure can relieve aches and pains, relax muscles, reduce tension and improve blood circulation. One of the KEY benefits is that the gentle motion of a massage results in the improvement of the flow of oxygen to and from the lungs, while enhancing the oxygen in the bloodstream.
Dr.Suizuo Inoue spent 38 years researching and developing The Chi Machine® according to Tai Chi movement principles. Resonance effects are used to enhance circulation, align the spine, increase oxygen intake, activate cell rejuvenation, enhance immune system function, adjust autonomy within the nervous system, and stimulate internal organs. It works just like a therapeutic massage.
IT’S ALL ABOUT MOVEMENT OF THE BODY
the Chi Machine allows Cellular Oxygenation, Lymphatic System Detoxification, Spinal Alignment,
Autonomic Nervous System Stimulation and Mental Focus
The Chi Machine can help you with:
- Lack of exercise and bad circulation
- Tired and sore muscles
- Poor digestion, constipation
- Arthritis, back pain, bone spurs
- Nervousness, general pain and insomnia
- Asthma and tracheal inflammation
- Period pains, anemia
- Many other chronic conditions
The CHI Machine moves at approximately 140/minute which is roughly double the average pulse rate (72) and is a multiple of your cerebro-spinal pump rhythm (12). This ensures synchronized with your heart rate, blood pressure and spinal alignment – creating a balanced, rhythmic, relaxing wave-like motion throughout your entire body.
By gently swaying your body in a figure of eight motion, the Chi Machine enhances circulation. Increased blood flow brings more oxygen to your cells and this, along with better lymph drainage promotes the removal of toxins. The undulating motion provides a relaxing, therapeutic full-body massage after which you are energized and left with a pleasant tingling feeling or “Chi.”
A 15 minute massage is estimated to be the equivalent of walking ten thousand paces (about 90 minutes), in terms of body oxygenation. If used with proven relaxation techniques, there’s no limit to the potential scope of healing and fitness enhancement for body and mind.
- oxygen exchange at the lungs (relief for asthma sufferers) and oxygen exchange at cell level
- increased blood circulation
- cardiovascular health
- spinal flexibility
- balances nervous system through the stimulation of the spinal column
- strengthens the immune system – relief for auto-immune system disorders such as chronic fatigue
- lymph activation
- toxin removal
- aerobic exercise benefit without high-impact workout! muscle toning – triggering of cellular memory
- “alpha wave” relaxation – stress and tension relief at physical, mental &/or emotional levels
- “Chi” or life-force energy flow – a perceptible boost of this subtle flow of energy
The Chi Machine increases oxygenation at the cellular level, promotes detoxification of the lymphatic system, alignment of the spine and enhances mental focus. Oxygenation is the key benefit here and is vital for optimum health. Your body that will decide how to use this extra boost of energy, depending on its own priorities, and no one can be sure what changes might occur, or what you might notice.
There is no pressure, stress or tension applied to you throughout a session and users experience noticeable stress reduction, improved flexibility, improved metabolic rate and overall well-being.
- Increased Energy
- Improved Digestive Function
- Easing of Back and Neck Pain
- Normalizing of Blood Pressure
- Deep Relaxation that Helps Overcome Stress
- Relief of General Aches and Pains
- Improved Sleep
- Improved Fluid Drainage
- FIR rays increase blood circulation by promoting dilation of the micro-circulatory system of capillaries.
- FIR rays & Chi machine motion efficiently eliminate lactic acid buildup.
- FIR rays reduce muscle spasms as muscle fibers are warmed.
- FIR rays & Chi machine together efficiently reduce swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow.
- FIR rays reduce soreness through direct action on both free-nerve endings in tissues and on peripheral nerves.
- FIR rays reduce lactic acid in tissues, and accelerates elimination of toxins and harmful metal.
- FIR rays assist in weight control by burning calories via accelerated metabolism.
- FIR dome used together with Chi motion feels wonderful!
Health is daily MOVEMENT “Motion Energy” Which creates OXYGENATION and DETOXIFICATION
Everything in creation is energy which is movement
Movement is critical for a healthy mind and body
If the movement of energy is trapped or stopped, the energy becomes stagnant.
Lack of movement and lack of oxygen results in minor to chronic illnesses.
Cells becomes cancerous when they receives less than 60% of their oxygen requirement.
The Chi Machine gets your body moving, inside and out.
The Chi Machine
(AS SEEN ON THE TV SHOW: THE DOCTORS)
Doctor Michael Yang, an Acupuncturist and Doctor of Oriental Medicine special guest starred on the popular TV show “The Doctors” to explain the positive effects of the Chi Machine for complex pain syndromes and improved blood circulation.
This video was taken directly from “The Doctors” TV Show, which originally aired and debuted on 4th September 2009 in the USA.
"- Nikola Tesla, Inventor
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."
"- Dr. Shizuo Inoue, Medical Visionary and Inventor of the Chi Machine
My research has convinced me that lack of oxygen is the root of most, or perhaps even all disease."
"- Dr. Jan Kirschner, HTE Science Advisory Board Member
What is most important is not that a specific symptom or condition reduces or disappears, but that the effects are produced to help the body perform to its full potential. Ultimately, this is the way the body moves toward better health."